A few things:
- I love WIFYR. And my advice is to get your book as ready as possibly can before that conference. Revise it. Have others read it. Revise it again. And again. And again. Make every second of that week count.
- Two of my baby boys had birthdays last week. My youngest turned one. My next youngest turned three. Ack! They’re growing up!
- My anniversary is on Wednesday. TEN YEARS! Is that a lot? Probably most of you have been married thirty and think who cares. I care. I think it’s crazy and exciting. We might eat Indian food because that’s what we did on our first date which was a total disaster but the food was good.
- And my book’s birthday is THURSDAY! THE END OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT comes out this week! Yay!
- I’m doing a signing thing at the King’s English in SLC on May 15th at 7:00 if any of you would like to come.
- I’m also doing a signing in Las Vegas on Friday night if any of you would like to come! Road trip!
I think that’s all. xoxoxoxox