I had a baby.
And it was thanksgiving and then Christmas.
And now I”m back. For a second. Before the baby starts crying. Or the kids start fighting. I have a little one behind my back pulling my hair as I type. So it will be a distracted second.
Here are my goals for the new year:
1. Feel like a writer again.
2. Feel like a person again.
3. Eat more fish.
4. Get a space heater of my very own.
5. Finish the short story that is due.
6. Write one novel.
7. Not get a full facial wax.
8. Write a short story.
9. Learn how to poach eggs. Maybe try Eggs Benedict.
10. Read a book.
That is all.