My husband teased my last week because not only did I not get FIVE comments, I didn’t even get ONE comment.
I teased him because he has a mustache and that’s gross.
I don’t mind not getting comments. I actually don’t mind if nobody reads this (does Carol mind? Maybe. Sorry). For me, blogging forces me to put sentences together. Lately that has not happened in any other forum. I also have a personal blog that I only write on when I am under extreme duress, or I am mad, or I can’t talk to anyone because I’ll start crying–so that blog is a little more regular than this one. Ha ha.
I do however have writing friends who don’t blog because they feel like it wastes writing time and energy.
Or they think no one reads blogs anymore (twitter is the thing).
Or they say it’s actually NOT writing practice because it’s a different type of writing.
Here are the questions:
1. Do you blog?
2. Why do you blog?
3. Is it a writing exercise?
4. Can it be a waste of time?
5. Do you read blogs?
6. Do you think twitter is the thing?
7. Do you find kale to be disgusting?
8. How many times a week do you wash your hair?
9. Do you think all writers should have blogs?
10. Do you think we should stop blogging and move to Hawaii?
That is all for today.