- Go to the doctor for blood work. See if the nurse can collapse another vein.
- Find mates to the gabillion socks that are lonely and waiting on my sofa. Hmmm. That sounds a little like me. Lonely and waiting on my sofa.
- Watch this again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nblf7Yw4jys Hey, BTW, just want you to notice what my favorite singer/songwriter says about phones.
- Make copies of pages for the Stephen Fraser Workshop http://www.wifyr.com/two-days-with-stephen-fraser/ There are still spots left if you want to just sit in and listen and observe.
- Pick a book to work on with Ann Dee from our three fantastic ideas. At least think about what we should do over the next week or two. Take a few notes. Dream up a character. Maybe?
- Gather tax stuff. I’m even going to make an appointment to see my tax guy THIS MONTH. THIS WEEK. TODAY, I will call and make an appointment with my great tax guy.
- Gather ex-husband stuff for lawyer (you don’t want to know). Or maybe, if you are anything like me, you DO want to know.
- Do twitter-ish stuff. One of my New Year’s goals is to learn how to use Twitter. I’m gonna do it! Have made one twit this morning. Will make another soon. Are two twits a day enough to make a twitter?
- Go to dinner with my youngest daughter.
- Buy fruits and vegetables and maybe make bread.
- Write toward my goal of 6,000 new words this week.
- Check in with my dear heart Debbie Nance. You can purchase her book here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1523265965/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_oRLPwb1P7ZK2Z My book arrives on Friday.
What are you gonna do?