On Thursday I wrote a long list of things we could do to prepare for NaNoWriMo and for some reason, when I went to post, it wouldn’t.
I pitched a fit and stomped off.
Went to the TH evening party and it was a lot of fun.
You have today and tomorrow to think about a few questions so you can jump into NaNo a little more prepared.
BTW, if you want to play with WIFYR, email Bruce here: email@example.com and make your goals. Bruce will add you to the list. The goal is 1,000,000 words as a group! Woot woot!
- Who is your main character?
- What does she want?
- Have her write a note to you.
- Ask her 25 personal questions and write this interview down.
- Who are her friends?
- Her enemies?
- Her family?
- What is she afraid of?
- Can she sing?
- Is she funny?
- Does he have a crush?
- A true love?
- What is the scariest thing that can happen to her?
- Will it happen to her?
- What do you see as the climax of the story? Do you have a general idea?
- Name three things she will lose during the telling of the story.
- Are you trying to teach a lesson?
- What are you willing to give up to complete your 50,000 words?
Also, every Thursday evening, from 7-10 pm we will meet at Kyra Leigh’s house, eat and write.
Last year this was a lot of fun. This year it will be even more fun because I won’t have to clean every TH in anticipation of people arriving at my home. YAHOO, KYRA LEIGH! Anyway, if you want to bring potluck (which is what gets you into the house) and write for a few hours with fellow NaNoers, let me know. We have room for about 15 people.