1. Ann Dee eats tomato sandwiches every day and forces her boys to do the same.
2. Ann Dee used to yell “I’m running away!” to her older eight siblings as they sat around watching TV. She’d then hide in the blanket closet and wait for them to come looking for her. They never did except for the one time she fell asleep and they actually called the cops. That’s love.
3. Ann Dee has a hard time writing in paragraphs. This was a big problem in college.
4. Ann Dee is scared of seaweed.
5. Ann Dee is currently working on a very scary book that is due out spring after next.
FAQs to come in a long time because Ann Dee doesn’t frequently get asked questions.
She has two books out now: THIS IS WHAT I DID: and EVERYTHING IS FINE both published by Little, Brown.
Her awesome agent is Mr. Edward Necarsulmer IV and her awesome editor is Nancy Conescu.
Her third book, tentatively called THE SILENCE PACT, will be out spring 2012 which is right around the corner people.