Things I Have Learned in the Last Month
- I have found if you are always cold, your heating bill isn’t as much as when you are warm.
- If you make goals and then watch TV all the time, you never reach your goal. Even if you are watching all the Friends episodes. Or all the Sherlock episodes starring Engelbart Humperdinky. Or all the House episodes even when you hate House.
- Lots of dogs make lots of dog hair. This does not make you warmer, and yes, you will awaken with a hair in your mouth and or war. I bet even very clean Cheri earl has dog hair somewhere at her house. Maybe not in dinner, but somewhere.
- Grief freezes you.
- If you write the emotion you’re feeling when you come up with a new book idea then set the book idea aside, later when you come back to it you’ll remember why you love this new idea.
- The older you get the more tired you are. Unless you’re eating right and exercising. At least that’s what I’ve heard.
- Adult children, and writing partners, are even more naughty than little children.
- The more you brain storm, the more you can brain storm. This goes for ideas for new books, plots you’re having trouble with, and where to store your canned corn.
- Babies are amazing.
- Writing for just five minutes each day keeps a story alive, keeps you interested, means you’re that much closer to publishing success.